23 February 2009

Exotics at Market Street

Had a really full lunch today and decide to walk it off. Randomly walk around a multi-storey car park near my office and here's what I found:

Lime green E46 M3 with carbon fibre front splitter

Lotus Exige looking increadily small and sleek besides two econoboxes
Porsche Cayman S. The rims look tough and I don't think these are a factory option. I can't recognize them. Any idea?
I think the local Porsche dealer are having some promos on Caymans...

Maserati Coupé - loves the paintwork but the design looks dated compared to the incredibly muscular yet sensual GranTurismo.

599 GTB. It looks totally stock but I guess I can forgive the owner :P

You really gotta wonder what are the professions of these guys around my work area. Wonder if they have an opening available for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment