16 April 2009

MJ reporting in

Dear Charcoalx,

First you steal pictures of my mechanic from my blog without telling me (Ok I stole it from others too).

Next, you force me to share all my pictures with you.

Finally, you threaten me that if I do not help to contribute in your blog, you will tell my wife about my mechanic. (Gggrrrr !!!)

That's why I am here now.

A little bit about myself. I am sure you guys can guess my gender and is not interested in my age and hobbies :P

I am very much a big fan of F1 and all GT series races (especially Super GT, formerly known as Japan GTC). Super GT is way too cool as you will get to see prancing horses and raging bulls being over taken by rolling Sushi. And they got the best race queen in the world ! ! !


(Taken by me in Super GT Round 3 in 2006)

Will do some posts on the GT machines and babes later.

Currently working on posting up some bikini babes washing cars that I found in my old harddisk.



OK. This is by far the best intoduction about myself that I had ever done. (Have I even done it yet ?)

Hope you guys will like my postings.

Cheerios

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment