26 July 2009

Carbon Clad Cars On The Go

We have set up Carbon Clad Cars On The Go (CCCOTG), the mobile companion to Carbon Clad Cars over at http://carboncladmobile.blogspot.com/

Visitors can also view mobile excerpts through the Mobile Post widget on the right column.

Reason for doing so is that I often find myself snapping pictures of great cars and other motoring related content on my N95 but forgot to upload them by the time I reached home.

CCCOTG will also feature non-car related odds and ends from my life, I promise to keep them infrequent and painless :)

In summary, CCCOTG will have more timely mobile posts while Carbon Clad Cars will continue to do featurish pieces.

What do you think about this new arrangement?

Update at 12.54am, 28 Jul: I have decided to upload my mobile posts direct to this blog after readers' feedback saying they prefer only one blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment