25 August 2009

Time To Part Ways



I have owned my S15 for the last three years and its been a wonderful journey getting it to where it is today.



All parts on my car will go to the new owner (with the exception of only the Momo steering wheel and Alpine head unit which will be replaced by stock S15 items) as I prefer not to de-mod the car.



I have spent about S$32k on the car (bulk of the receipts are available) and at its last dyno tuning by Furukawa from ST Powered, the S15 cranks out 374 ponies at the flywheel. Power is courtesy of a Garrett GT2871r turbo, expelled through a GK Tech exhaust manifold and dump pipe to a HKS Silent HiPower exhaust. Cams are Tomei bolted onto a new SR20 head, sealed by a Cometic 1.2mm metal gasket to the stock bottom end. I should also mention that I have the one & only GruppeM carbonfibre enclosed air intake. Brand new price of this baby alone is $2.2k



Current exterior is a Vertex front bumper, Nismo sideskirts and rear bumper (all genuine items with perfect fitment!) with Varis carbonfibre bonnet and CWest full carbonfibre GT wing



Other choice bits include Prodrive GC-06H forged rims (lighter than equivalent size TE37s and rarer), R34 GTR Brembo front and rear, Ogura twinplate clutch (just changed two months ago), Varis CF bonnet and CWest GT wing just to name a wind. Supporting mods including a HKS oil cooler, HKS FMIC, Koyo aluminium radiator, Nismo 740cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump.

Suspension are Cusco arms and a BC 32-stage adjustable coilovers



Interior goodies include a Nismo 280km/hr speedo and tachometer cluster (this baby is S$800 brand new), Nismo titanium shift knob, 2 x Recaro SR3 reclinable bucket seats. Greddy Profec boost controller, Pivot electric fan controller (with oil/water temp monitor) and HKS turbo timer. The rear seats are also trimmed in matching Recaro red fabric, the side door panels have perforated red leather inserts, set off by carbonfibre pieces for the centre console

Basically these are the stuff I remember and I am pretty sure there are more stuff (pricey as well) I forgot to mention. The next stage for the new owner will be just a 2.2 stroker engine and bigger size turbo if he/she so desire.

I am asking just S$58k for local buyers. For my COE, PARF and other details, please refer to my SG Carmart ad here.

For overseas buyers, my tax and ownership rebates will come up to about S$37k so my price is $21k. All import, shipping and related charges to getting the car from my country to yours will be borne by the overseas buyer. Do the maths, I spend S$32k just on parts and tuning alone, you spend S$21k for the same parts AND a drift legend of a car.... My financial loss, your motoring joy! All part of the modding game :)

Its time for me to move on to another project (to be announced shortly) and I hope the new owner will cherish the S15 as much as I did.

Please email me your offer at gabriel@carbonclad.com

P.S I have ready buyers on queue for several of my car parts and varying degrees of de-modding are possible if a lower price is preferred (though I must reiterate I much prefer to sell the car to one owner who can appreciate the amount of work put into it)

6 comments:

jason said...

i thought we could meet up soon as i just got my s15 !!!....got your sms yesterday..will help you keep a look out.....take care !

Gabriel Tan said...

well, we can still catch up. u bought Chee Peng's white monster right? :)

MJ said...

Dun Sell !!!

Jason said...

yup... and chee peng is very nice to go thru with me about what he has done...the man really took good care of the car.

agree with you to sell your car whole.....better still...dun sell !!

Anonymous said...

hehe lets hope everything go tru as discussed and your joy will be mine after my current joy go off, but hush hush about who i am 1st k lol

Unknown said...

Dude.can you qoute me how much to bring it to malaysia?serious buyer...
email me at cym.sales@gmail.com

Post a Comment