04 March 2009

Nocturnal Shooter - Julian Poon

I admit (rather readily) that I am tired of my own sub-standard photography. But that's alright, because we all should do what we do best. Back in the day, my Economics lecturer told me that this concept is called 'comparative advantage'.

So on that note, it gives me great pleasure to announce that Carbon Clad Cars has teamed up with one of the most profilic lensmen for Singapore's bustling motoring scene - 27-year-old Julian Poon.

Being a car nut himself (read: one of us), Julian's previous rides include a R34 GT-t and he currently drives a Mk5 Golf GTi. He started shooting way back in 1998, and his portfolio includes work for several of Singapore's most prominent car clubs including Singapore Accord Club, Subaru Legacy, BMW-SG and VAGSG.

Night shoots are a signature of Julian, as he likes to bring out the nocturnal mystique of our beloved cars. In the very near future, we will present more collaborative efforts between Carbon Clad Cars and Julian Poon.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment