06 March 2009

Silvias at Pasir Gudang

A couple of friends driving S15s were at Johor Racing Circuit (commonly known as Pasir Gudang) today. Here's some photos:

Great picture composition! But....

S15 in Vertex widebody kit + Civic Type R blue = identity crisis? The owner's previous ride was a Civic FD2. Go figure...


Cooling off after a few hot laps.

Imagine my shock when I found out my friend is actually The Stig...

What a great way to spend the day!

Too bad I am stuck in the daily grind. Also, my car is at ST Power getting some minor mods and then a dyno tune this Saturday by Furugawa-san! More on that soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RED CARD!!!!! Go there yourself and never Jio!!!!!
emasmim

CarbonClad said...

u should red card neo and jerry la. i also nv got jio-ed. :(

Post a Comment