02 June 2009

Bushes From Down Under

Pardon if the title of this post sounds like one of MJ's! :)

Got a set of polyurethane bushings from Australia's SuperPro to freshen my suspension setup.

My rear camber arm and toe arm bushings are fairly new as these arms were swapped for aftermarket items but that's about it as the rest are with the S15 since it left the factory seven years ago. Particularly excited to see how much the steering rack bushes will improve steering response by.

Here's what I bought and the SuperPro part numbers for fellow S15 drivers that's keen as well.

1) Front control arm inner SPF1483K x 1
2) Front strut bar to chassis SPF1202K x 1
3) Rear arm bush SPF1638K x 2
4) Rear lower toe control arm kit SPF2296K x 1
5) Rear lower control arm inner bush kit SPF1750K x 1
6) Steering rack mount bush kit SPF2551K x 1

Items 1 to 6 comes as a kit labeled KIT117K.

Actually bought these a while back during a car event promo sale but never got around to installing them. Guess I got off my arse to sort them out as I am in a tinkering kind of mood recently. Will post a review sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment